10 WAYS TEENAGERS CAN MAKE MONEY WITH DIGITAL SKILLS
If you are a teenager today, it’s important you know that you are living in the most exciting time in human history and you have to take full advantage of it. Millions of teens are already creating the life they desire even before they start college.
Here are 10 ways you can start making money as a teenager.
1. Social Media Management:
Mastering the art of creating and posting relevant content on various social media platforms to engage and grow an audience can put lots of money in your pocket. Many individuals and organizations are constantly searching for young guys who can handle this task at a fee. The beautiful part is that you get to do this from the comfort of your home.
2. Web Design: Building a website has never been this simple and if you can master wordpress content management system, you literally can build any type of website. Millions of businesses are being created daily and they need to take their business online and so need someone to build and manage their website and if you can, you will have yourself some cool cash. You can earn as much as $1,000 from a single website.
3. Content marketing: Content, they say,
is king. Content is at the heart of every online engagement and if you have a good command of English and you have flair for researching, you can create any type of contents for various online engagements such as website, blog and social media.
4. Graphics design: Today you don’t have to spend months learning complex graphics design tools like coreldraw but if you can,please do. However you can leverage on online graphics tools like Canva to create stunning designs for all types of online engagements and many individuals and businesses will be willing to pay you handsomely for your work.
5. Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is the easiest way to start earning online today and it is among the 10 ways teenagers can make money with digital skills. It just requires that you have an audience to promote various products to and even if you don’t have an audience, you can start building one immediately because you will need them to really make money online. You can register on Clickbank, commission junction, impact radius etc to start promoting various products. A note of warning here; you must promote only products that are valuable else you will lose your audience and reputation.
6. Online tutoring: With online tools like zoom, google meet, facebook room etc, you can begin live tutoring class on any subject you understand. You can also register and create a course on online learning marketplace such as Udemy.
7. Ecommerce: Selling online has been simplified and as a teenager, you can create an online shop and sell any product of your choice. You can simply negotiate with a dealer and get favourable prices while you display the images of the products on your online shop and once you get an order, you simply get the products from your dealer and deliver to your customer at a profit. This does not require you to have
8. Youtube Channel: If kids like Ryan Kaji can do it, you sure can come up with something that people will be interested in and with your smart phone you can get started immediately. You can grow your channel and start earning. All that is required is 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours and signing up with Google Adsence and you are good to go. So what are you waiting for?
Register for our Digital Skills Empowerment Scholarship
9. Blogging: With your knowledge of wordpress, you can create your blog or you can even use a free platform like blogger and you will be given a free domain. Once you start getting enough traffic you can either make money by selling ad space directly on the website or using a platform such as Google Adsence or both.
10. Video and photo Editing: You cannot talk about contents online without great image and video and someone must handle the editing of those contents. If you can learn these skills you can start earning cool cash with your smart phone. On Android play store and apple store, there are several apps that can do this for free. All you need do is master the use of the apps, start editing and posting quality contents, share with your audience and before you know it, you will start getting requests from those who have seen your quality work.
In conclusion, if you are a teenager, you don’t have to wait till you get into college or start working before making money. With digital skills, you can get started now. To learn digital skills that will empower you to start making money, register for our Digital Skills Empowerment Scholarship